Cool Website Tuesdays: ProBlogger
I have a love, hate relationship with blogging — like the promotion I can do with it, don’t like the amount of work it takes sometimes. But a site like ProBlogger is a perfect example of what a blog for business should be.
Darren Rowse is a full-time blogger and runs the site. Most imporatntly, he’s figured out how to make a full time living out of it, and live life on his terms (or the terms of his readers).
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- QuickTip Sundays: CNN, Google And Business Needs Getting In The Way Of User Needs
- Consultant Thursdays: Ten Ways To Make Sure You And Your Clients See Eye To Eye
- Consultant Thursdays: Blogging Is Not A Profit Center (Usually)
- When User Experience Intersects With Business Goals During A Checkout Process: Too Many Buttons Are A Bad Thing
- Consultant Thursdays: The Not So Glamorous Life