Consultant Thursdays: Need A UX Consultant?
We’re here to help. Companies still need to do development, and that pesky process stuff should still been done to make sure the development is sensible. Seriously, do you want a .NET or Java developer doing workflows?
- The normal UX stuff: requirements gathering, wireframes, use cases, etc.
- Section 508 compliance workshops: how do you keep legal heat off your website if people with disabilities can’t use it?
- User Experience process workshops: is your process as good as it could be?
I might be a bit slow about this (I’m taking care of a medical condition), but send an email to email@example.com telling us what you need. We’ll go to anywhere on the West Coast, and if there’s a contracting job in Vacnouver, Canada, even better.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Better UX Portfolios: The Portfolio Rant
- Career Mondays: Director Of Interaction Design — Irvine, CA
- Agile And UX Presentation From July 8, 2009 In Los Angeles, CA
- Consultant Thursdays: Just Who Owns The Work, Anyways?
- Consultant Thursdays: Using Freelance Information Architects Vs. User Experience Agencies