Consultant Thursdays: What Clients Won’t Tell You
Yeah, yeah, I’m going to catch up — it’s been chaotic the last few days.
While I’m getting my stuff together, here’s a great post over at FreelanceSwitch about web design projects that can easily be applied to user experience projects.
Six Valuable Things Web Design Clients Won't Tell You
- We're not prepared
- Our deadline is unrealistic
- Getting content from us will be nearly impossible
- We're not very computer-savvy
- Our expectations are unrealistic
- We're considering many other proposals
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- CMS Fridays: More About Them, What The Sales Person Won’t Tell The Client, And Vice Versa
- You Want People To Visit Your Site? How About Giving Them Something To Read.
- Consultant Thursdays: Help Us Help You — 5 Steps To Getting The Most Out Of Your RFPs
- Consultant Thursdays: Working With Clients That Don’t Understand The Finish Line
- Consultant Thursdays: How To Avoid Bad Clients