It’s All About Conversion Rate: Headlines Do Matter
Signal vs. Noise has a great little article about headline conversion rate. They used Google’s Website Optimizer to see how each performed, basically five headlines outside of the first one over 4,000 page views. The results are interesting, yet predictable.
Are you testing your headlines? Would you spend a little time to see a 30 percent improvement in conversion rate?
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- QuickTip Sundays: Short Form Blog, And Why Headlines Are So Important
- Cool Website Tuesdays: Attention Wizard
- QuickTip Sundays: Verizon.com, And Making Your Call To Actions Clear
- Writing For The Web: Write Less, Write Concise, Write Inverted
- Show Me The Money: Better Page Design And Ad Placement Can Hike Your PayDay