The LinkedIn Edition: What Kills Site Conversion?
Every once in a while, I throw a question out to LinkedIn, and publish the answers here. I’ll probably be compiling the “best of” in a final post.
Tracy Hartlzer is a product manager type just recently with PayPal, and is a real standup guy; I’d hire him in a second.
My experience a the product manager proved to me that visitors will become customers when:
- They have no compelling reason to use a competitor
- The value to them specifically is crystal clear
- You have made it easy for them to do so
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- The Linked In Edition: What Kills Site Conversion?
- What Sets You Apart From Your Competition?
- Customers That Click: Seven Key Questions To Consider When Building A Best Class Website
- Consultant Thursdays: What Are The Cardinal Sins Of A Consultant?
- Social Media Mondays: Finding The Right Person For Social Media Marketing