Career Mondays: Senior .NET Developer In Los Angeles, California
Email your resume to email@example.com.
A large consulting company is seeking several .NET experts with five years of .NET programming experience. The selected candidates will work in small groups on multiple software development projects, and will work closely with the assigned Project Managers to deliver quality solutions to our client companies.
- Expert-level expertise with ASP.NET, Web Services, and Windows Forms
- Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role
- Expert-level competency in C#.NET
- Broad experience with .NET Framework (1.1/2.0)
- Experience with ADO.NET, SQL Reporting Services and SQL 2000/2005
- Third-party controls (Infragistics or similar)
- Experience with .NET 3.0 (WF, WCF, WPF, WCS)
- Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture
- Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle
- Training or speaking experience (MCT or similar)
- Expert-level experience with one or more emerging technologies such as AJAX.NET
- Experience creating custom controls for either ASP.NET or Windows Forms
- Security, including CAS and WCS
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Ability to come up with the best solution for given requirements.
- Ability to provide reasonably accurate estimates for projects, based on client-provided technical and functional requirements.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.