Consultant Thursdays: How To Avoid Bad Clients
This article is brutal, but I think all consultants have dealt with some of these scenarios.
I like the tips even better.
Here are some ways you too can avoid bad clients:
- Thoroughly research your prospective clients before working with them
- Discuss and outline all project details before accepting a client
- Be honest with yourself, and don't take on new clients out of desperation
- Follow your instincts, and don't take on clients that give you a bad feeling
- Watch out for catch-phrases, under or over communication, and other potential clues of a bad client
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.