The Concept Of Frames: An Interesting Post About Social Interaction Design
If the user experience escapes us, if it is not possible to anticipate uses, to design and forward use cases, to define and order user interests, goals, and use benefits — what can we know of how social media will be used? Not knowing how they will be used, how can we anticipate consequences well enough to design for them?
This is where I am at the moment on this. Frames are still, I think, offer a strong conceptual “framework” for social interaction design. But it is possible that, as personas do more for the designer than they do incapturing truths aboutthe user, frames will offer more to the designer than they will capture truths of social interactions.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Design Staff: Does Your Startup Need a Designer Co-Founder?
- Blogography: Visual Designers Are Just As Important As UX Designers
- Career Mondays: Senior Visual Designer And Interaction Designer — San Francisco, CA
- Five Negative Perceptions About Information Architects And How To Defeat Them
- Career Mondays: Lead Experience Architect In Denver, Colorado