Peter Drucker is one of the most influential business writers of the last century. His ideas have shaped the ways we conduct business today. One of Drucker's main ideas was the notion that without a customer, there is no business. Furthermore, customer satisfaction is the key to the success of any business, or in his words: "The single most important thing to remember about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer."
The quest for good customers starts early on. It starts with deciding who your ideal customer is. Different companies have different ideals and cultures, and a variety of parameters are important for making this decision
The list of parameters is really good. Read on…
- Marketing Wednesdays: Ask for Referrals
- Improve Your Marketing Decision Making
- Contrast: Have You Tried Talking To Them?
- Felix Wetzel: Using Twitter — A Fine Line Between Engagement and Annoyance
- Smashing Magazine: Customers Who Don’t Feel Valued Leave