They are the most valuable UX person in the world.
"Design well, my friend."
- She builds her wireframes with real wire from ancient hand-smelted Ukranian steel.
- Her worst personas could kick the ass of your best personas.
- His pattern library is now in the Library of Congress.
- When she explains good design visuals, the only thing Edward Tufte can add is "What she said."
- He's organized his wine cellar in order of awesome.
- Wikileaks is ready to release her sketchbooks just because they're cool.
- He only sketches on the front of the napkin.
- He built the world's biggest web site, using only his left hand.
- Last season's American Idol featured her concept maps.
- His research finds customers desire to research his behavior.
- He is the only person Don Norman agrees with.
- She makes her own icons out of straw.
- Software bugs specifically ask for her to fix them.
- He defined the damn thing, then moved on.
- Her study participants screen themselves. Out.
- Her interactions are the basis for everyone else's designs.
- Scalpers sell tickets to his project kickoff meetings.
- He is already coding in HTML6. And has been for a decade.
- Cool Website Tuesdays: Swaptree
- How To Make Friends And Influence Speakers At UX Events
- Thank You, United: More About User Experience Extending Past The Website
- CMS Fridays: Do End Users Really Care It’s SharePoint?
- User Interface Engineering: Why the Valley Wants Designers That Can Code