User Interface Engineering: The Most Valuable UX Person In The World
They are the most valuable UX person in the world.
"Design well, my friend."
- She builds her wireframes with real wire from ancient hand-smelted Ukranian steel.
- Her worst personas could kick the ass of your best personas.
- His pattern library is now in the Library of Congress.
- When she explains good design visuals, the only thing Edward Tufte can add is "What she said."
- He's organized his wine cellar in order of awesome.
- Wikileaks is ready to release her sketchbooks just because they're cool.
- He only sketches on the front of the napkin.
- He built the world's biggest web site, using only his left hand.
- Last season's American Idol featured her concept maps.
- His research finds customers desire to research his behavior.
- He is the only person Don Norman agrees with.
- She makes her own icons out of straw.
- Software bugs specifically ask for her to fix them.
- He defined the damn thing, then moved on.
- Her study participants screen themselves. Out.
- Her interactions are the basis for everyone else's designs.
- Scalpers sell tickets to his project kickoff meetings.
- He is already coding in HTML6. And has been for a decade.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Cranky Product Manager’s “The High Cost Of Product Line Complexity” Vs. Don Norman’s “Simplicity Is Highly Overrated”
- Cool Website Tuesdays: Swaptree
- Don Norman: Does Culture Matter For Product Design?
- Consultant Thursdays: Getting Noticed On The Cheap
- Thank You, United: More About User Experience Extending Past The Website