KA+A: The Path To Great UX
Creating a great user experience transcends direct interaction with a product and extends to interaction with the brand. How a brand positions itself, its aesthetic, and how it interacts with its customers will have a significant impact on a user's experience. The path to great UX is iterative. It adapts and improves in small but deliberate steps.
Path, a mobile photo sharing service backed by Kleiner Perkins takes a different angle on social. Path is, "the simple and private way to share life with close friends & family." In a culture where the internet has everyone playing the part of voyeur, Path seeks to create "personal networks"-a decidedly different approach than other players in the space.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Ryan Carson: Social Media Isn’t a Substitute For Real Community
- The Social Skinny: 100 Social Media, Mobile And Internet Statistics For March 2012
- The Top Six Things Users Want In A Website
- Social Media Mondays: Five Ways Social Media Is Like A Neighborhood Bar
- Usability Counts: Most Tweeted Articles On The Blog