Ask Usability Counts On Google Plus Hangout: Thursday, July 21 At 6pm PST
Note: I’m moving it because I have a conflict with a cocktail party. Cocktail parties are always first!
As an experiment, I’ve decided to start Google Plus Hangout Thursday, July 21 at 6pm PST. It’ll go until I run out of whiskey.
We’ll talk about anything and everything User Experience, San Francisco, and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, not necessarily in that order. I know the room is limited to 10 people, but I wanted to see how many people showed up. It should be a hoot. I’m not the smartest User Experience professional out there (that’s for Jakob Nielsen, and he’ll tell ya :) ), but my opinions are my own.
The guest list is…
- Myself, Patrick Neeman — Director of User Experience at Jobvite
- Kristen Johansen — Senior Director of Product at Lynda.com
I promise it will be a Robert Scoble and Chris Brogan free zone.
I’m going to broadcast it to people that are part of my User Experience circle. To add me, visit my Google Plus profile. Drop me a note, I’ll send you a calendar reminder.
If you want a Google Plus invite, ping me on my Twitter feed.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Ask Usability Counts On Google Plus Hangout: Tuesday, July 19 At 6pm PST
- The One Feature Google Plus Circles Is Missing: Weighting
- People I Like Following On Twitter, Part I
- Social Media Today: A Blog Is a Better Social Media Hub Than Twitter
- Need a Better Job? Attend The Jobvite UX Resume And Portfolio Bootcamp