The experiment: I’ll give you five bullet points why I would hire you or wouldn’t hire you.
I’ll also give you some tips on what direction you should go. I’ll respond to as many as possible, but can’t promise anything.
Since I’m doing this for free, I’m going to put a few requirements around this:
- You really should be following me on Twitter
- Prove you’re paying attention by retweeting How to Get Started in User Experience
- Bonus points for retweeting Six Things User Experience Designers Forget When They Criticize Websites
- Maybe you should add a few +1′s to my Klout score
- It might be a good idea to download the UX Drinking Game app or submit a few ideas
Send your resume and portfolios to email@example.com.
- The Last UX Resume Template and Career Guide You’ll Ever Need
- Usability Counts: Most Tweeted Articles on the Blog
- The Usability Counts UX Resume Template and Career Guide
- The UX Drinking Game: By The Numbers
- UX Drinking Game in San Diego? Sure! At The UX Speakeasy Conference.