The Official UX Drinking Game Shindig For UX Week, August 20 In San Francisco, CA
It’s free except for the booze.
August 20 at 8 p.m.
1534 Stockton Street
San Francisco, California
The back area will be reserved.
This isn’t affiliated at all with UX Week, but it’s an excuse to get together. Meet up with other designers and have a drink for all the reasons we need to drink. Hosted by Patrick Neeman, Director of User Experience at Jobvite and curator of the UX Drinking Game. The first five attendees that have downloaded the iPhone Application will get a free drink.
Other participants will be listed here as they register.
- It’s an easy cab ride from Union Square
- Tony Nik’s is a classy place, so be classy
- There’s a bunch of places nearby that are cool, because it’s North Beach
Note: The date may change.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- The Official UX Drinking Game Shindig, January 17 — SF, LA, Dallas, London, Washington DC, Tel Aviv
- UX Drinking Game In San Diego? Sure! At The UX Speakeasy Conference.
- The UX Drinking Game: By The Numbers
- Official UX Drinking Game Shindig For SoCal UX Camp, June 1
- Medium: A Collection Of Experiences