The Usability Counts UX Resume Template And Career Guide
UX Resume Template
Request Resume Template
Click the link to receive a Microsoft Word document with a template, plus annotations that describe how you should write your resume.
The Usability Counts Career Guide
Presentations at events
- Hunting Unicorns: What makes an effective UX Professional
- UX Portfolios: How to tell your story
- From Application To Interview: How to get a great UX job
Exploring User Experience as a career
- How to Get Started In User Experience
- A Day In The Life Of A UX Designer:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- Want To Get Started As An Information Architect? These Are Last Books You Will Ever Need.
Building your personal brand
- Four Ways to Increase Your Influence as a User Experience Designer
- Four More Ways to Increase Your Influence as a User Experience Designer
- Six Tips to Writing Tweets That Generate Traffic
- Getting Noticed On The Cheap
- Six Things Misunderstood About User Experience Designers
- People To Follow On Twitter
Getting a User Experience job
- From Application To Interview: How To Get A Great UX Job
- How to Get a Great Job Using Facebook
- How to Get a Great Job Using Twitter
- How to Build a Great Profile on LinkedIn
- How to Write a Great User Experience Resume
- The UX Portfolio: Telling Your Story
- A Great Way to Get Experience as an Interaction Designer? Intern.
- Six Tips Before Moving To San Francisco as a UX Professional
- Onward Search: How to Shape Your UX Job
- Five Tips For Recruiters: What To Know Before You Pitch Me
Working as a User Experience Designer
- How Much Should Designers Ask About The Business Model?
- Should User Experience Designers Know Design Or Programming?
- Six Things User Experience Designers Forget When They Criticize Websites
- The Top Six Tips on How to Be a Great Web Designer
- Just Who Owns The Work, Anyways?
- The Pros and Cons of Being a Consultant
- Eight Organizational Challenges for UX Professionals
- Hiring A User Experience Team
Working at a Startup
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to write at firstname.lastname@example.org.